Back by popular demand!! A few years ago I created a fun printable sports journal page for girls to keep track of their workouts and practices. Recently I have had quite a few requests for the file again.
Download the free printable training journal page for girls (or anyone, really).
What you need:
- A 3 ring binder or folder to put your pages in
- Hole punch
How to use it:
- Print out as many copies of the training journal as you need (start with 7-10)
- Use a 3 hole punch to punch holes in the side and place in your binder
- Customize the cover of your binder with pictures of you and your favorite athletes
- On the days you have practice (or competition) fill out the journal page as much as you can or feel like
Keeping a training journal will help you stay on task, reach your goals, and help you identify patterns in your training based on external factors (like your mood, the weather, your diet, etc.)
Coaches: Feel free to print these out for your athletes and leave us a comment on how you use our printable training journal page!
The printable journal pages may not be resold or posted for download on any other website without my permission.
Leave a Reply