Sports Years Memory Book Giveaway
UPDATE! Congratulations SUSAN you are the winner of the Sports Years Memory Book. Please check your inbox.
Do you see all those ribbons? That is just a portion of the items I have collected from my youngest daughter’s past few years as a swimmer. I have been storing it all in a shopping bag and telling myself that one day I was going to organize it neatly. Lucky for me, the team at momAgenda is making “one day” get here a lot faster. They have a new product that is just for busy Sports Moms like you and me – we don’t have time to create elaborate scrapbooking layouts but we want to keep all our athlete’s important memories together in one place – so enter Sports Years.
Each hardcover Sports Years Memory book contains 14 expandable 11″x11″ folder pages for you to keep things like team photos, newspaper clippings, mementos and the like for each year in one place. Then for each one of the folders you can add as many details as you wish – the year, sport, photo of your child, position they played, teammates, accomplishments, and the list goes on.
I have a lot of work to do still, but just knowing that one of my favorite photos of her first championship meet is safe and easy to find, is a step in the right direction!
Are you ready to win a Sports Years Memory Book for your super star?
Required entry: Leave us a comment on this post telling us how many years your child has been playing sports and how you are keeping track of all those “mementos” now.
Bonus entries: Get BONUS ENTRIES by letting your friends know about our giveaway. Get one extra entry for each of the following, but come back and leave a second comment telling us where you shared it:
- Post about it on your own blog, in a forum, tweet about it or share it with your friends on Facebook
- Follow us on Twitter (we are @SportsGirlsPlay and momAgenda) – please send us a tweet letting us know you are following us and introduce yourself, too.
- Like us on Facebook (we are SportsGirlsPlay and momAgenda) – again, feel free to leave us a note on Facebook saying hello and that you are entering the giveaway.
- Leave your comment(s) no later than midnight October 4, 2012.
- Make sure your email address is right. We only use it to contact the winners and we will NEVER share it or publish it.
- You must be 13 or older to enter. If you are under 13, just ask your parent, grandparent, favorite aunt or uncle to enter for you!
- We will be using the “And the winner is” plugin to select one (1) winners at random.
Disclosure: momAgenda sent us a Sports Years Memory Book for purpose of review but the opinions of the products are our own!