Printable Training Journal
One of the best methods for staying motivated and on track in sports is by keeping a training journal or diary. We have created a training journal template just for girls! It’s fun, easy to follow and its FREE! You can print as many pages as you need to create your very own unique training journal.
What you need:
- A 3 ring binder or folder to put your pages in
- Hole punch
How to use it:
- Print out as many copies of the training journal as you need (start with 7-10)
- Use a 3 hole punch to punch holes in the side and place in your binder
- Customize the cover of your binder with pictures of you and your favorite athletes
- On the days you have practice (or competition) fill out the journal page as much as you can or feel like
Keeping a training journal will help you stay on task, reach your goals, and help you identify patterns in your training based on external factors (like your mood, the weather, your diet, etc.)
Coaches: Feel free to print these out for your athletes or post a link to this site on your website.
The printable journal pages may not be resold or posted for download on any other website without my permission.
HomerunMonkey has great deals on baseball catchers gear for baseball enthusiasts.