This post contains affiliate links.
Looking for last minute gift ideas for the sporty girl on your list? We have found 10 guaranteed to be a hit gifts that you should be able to find any time of the year. The list was curated by my 15 year old daughter who is a cheerleader, runs recreationally, loves to dance and has a great sense of style. Something tells me this may be her Christmas list…
1. Women’s Charged Cotton® Storm Hoodie- $41
2. Adidas Condivo Training Pants- $45
3. Nike Free TR III Printed Training Shoe- $100
4. Nike Pro Women’s Sports Bra- $30
5. Leopard Printed Earbuds- $15
6. Under Armour Headbands-$10
7. Nike Elite Socks-$14
8. Under Armour T-Shirt- $22
9. Victoria’s Secret PINK Water Bottle- $14.50
10. Adidas Sling Bag- $26
If she plays a particular sport, you can always find more ideas in our Get the Gear pages where we have ideas for every athlete from your gymnasts, volleyball players, basketball players and more!
If you are a big Olympic Games fan like I am, Fanatics.com has your Christmas gift list covered already! Not only can you get the collector pins (I just LOVE the Nesting Dolls pin), but they already have quite a selection of the Team USA fan gear and they are adding sport specific items regularly, too. Most of the items are available in youth and ladies sizes so you can find the perfect gift for the sports girl on your list! Some of my favorites are:
Fanatics.com is offering FREE Shipping on orders of $50 or more through the end of December, too!
UPDATED with a WINNER! Congratulations Madison, check your inbox.
I don’t know about you, but I am doing the last minute scramble to get the kids everything they need to go back to school before September 3. My shopping list includes 3 backpacks, 3 pair of running shoes, shorts and t-shirts for PE class, Soffe shorts and compression shorts for my cheerleader, sports bras and hoodies! YIKES!! It’s a good thing we have a Dick’s Sporting Goods store close by. I know I can get everything on my list in the brands and color combinations my kids love but at prices that my budget can handle.
With three kids who all have different backpack needs, Dick’s Sporting Goods Backpack Selector is a wonderful tool to help us make sure each of the kids gets the backpack that will best suit their needs and their space issues, too. My two high school aged kids have sports right after school so they need a backpack with compartments so they can take uniforms or practice gear in addition to their books, where as my youngest daughter is going into middle school and the lockers are very narrow. The Backpack Selector is definitely going to come in handy!
And of course, two of my three kids have outgrown their tennis shoes from last year – the holes in the toe of the shoe is a big tip off. Dick’s has a huge selection of athletic shoes in every price range! My son will need a performance running shoe and since his foot is done growing, I don’t mind paying the price for quality. My 11 year old is still growing like a weed and I doubt that the shoes I buy her today will still fit by Christmas, so I am happy that Dick’s Sporting Goods has basic shoes on clearance, too!
While I could go on and on about my back to school shopping needs, let’s get to the good stuff! I have teamed up with Dick’s Sporting Goods to help YOU outfit your athletes for a stylish, comfortable and performance worthy return to school. We are giving ONE lucky reader a $25 gift card to Dick’s Sporting Goods.
What we are giving away:
- One $25 gift certificate for an online purchase at Dick’s Sporting Goods (Note: Exclusions apply. $25 off, no minimum. Code must be entered in the cart. Valid through 9/30/2013. Code can only be used once. If the full $25 is not used during that purchase the remainder of the balance is lost. )
How To Enter
- Simply leave your response to the following questions in the comments on THIS site: What fall sport(s) essentials are on your back to school shopping list?
- Get bonus entries by letting your friends know about our giveaway. Get one extra entry for each of the following:
- Come back and leave a second comment telling us where you shared it.
- Leave your comment(s) no later than midnight August 30, 2013.
- You must use your first name and email address in the comment form below. If you don’t we can’t contact in the event that you win.
- We will be using AndTheWinnerIs to select one (1) winner at random.
Disclosure: I received a prize of equal value to facilitate my post, however, all opinions are my own.