Go-for-Gold Gymnasts Book Series Giveaway
In May I reviewed a new tween chapter book series called Go-for-Gol
You can read my complete review and book synopsis at: Go-for-Gold Gymnasts Book Series Review.
How do you enter:
Required entry: Leave us a comment on THIS post letting us know if you or a friend is a gymnast, what your favorite event in gymnastics is, and the biggest challenge you face/have overcome in your sport.
Bonus entries: Get BONUS ENTRIES by letting your friends know about our giveaway. Get one extra entry for each of the following, but come back and leave a second comment telling us where you shared it:
- Post about it on your own blog, in a forum, tweet about it or share it with your friends on Facebook
- Follow us on Twitter (we are @SportsGirlsPlay) – please send us a tweet letting us know you are following us and introduce yourself, too.
- Like us on Facebook (we are SportsGirlsPlay) – again, feel free to leave us a note on Facebook saying hello and that you are entering the giveaway.
- Leave your comment(s) no later than midnight July 30, 2012.
- Make sure your email address is right. We only use it to contact the winners and we will NEVER share it or publish it.
- You must be 13 or older to enter. If you are under 13, just ask your parent, grandparent, favorite aunt or uncle to enter for you!
- We will be using the “And the winner is” plugin to select one winner at random.
Disclosure: I received a set of the books for review and giveaway purposes, but all opinions are my own.