My daughter did. She tried out for the high school cheer squad after making the decision to retire from competitive gymnastics. She made the Junior Varsity squad (Freshman are not allowed to be on the Varsity squad at her school) and is now experiencing sweat inducing moments like she has never experienced before! It's one thing to compete on a balance beam 4 feet off the ground in front of a random audience, but it is another thing all together to be on top of that cheer stunt in front of hundreds of your classmates and the glare of the stadium lights in your eyes.
Thanks to a promotion we did last year with DegreeGirl, she no longer worries about the sweat part of her practices or games. She and my younger daughter ask for Degree deodorant specifically and they each keep a stick in every one of their gym bags/back packs.
We have been given the opportunity to work with Degree® again and have another great giveaway to share with you.
We will be giving one lucky reader this cool Puma duffle bag filled with…
Essentials for practice, home and away games! Here’s what you’ll find in the Degree® deodorant first team tryout, first away game bag:
- Puma duffle bag
- Sony headphones
- Sports water bottle
- Degree® branded water bottle
- Two Degree® deodorant sticks
The Degree® team sent us one of the giveaway sets to keep so we could give you our take on it. The Puma bag is very roomy and will easily hold training clothes, tennis shoes, snacks, headphones and portable electronics (there is even a special compartment for them) and water bottles with room to spare. The Sony headphones are sleek but cushioned and do a great job cancelling out unwanted noise so your athlete can get “in the zone” or just relax on that noisy bus. Two different water bottles will ensure your athlete always has essential fluids to drink. And of course, there are two sticks of the Degree Expert Protection Motion Sense deodorant – in Active Clean and Fresh Energy scents.
So, how do you win this gift set for yourself?
Required entry: Leave us a comment on this post telling us what sport your child plays, tried out for, or plans on trying out for. How did the try out go and how is the season going so far?
Bonus entries: Get BONUS ENTRIES by letting your friends know about our giveaway. Get one extra entry for each of the following, but come back and leave a second comment telling us where you shared it:
- Post about it on your own blog, in a forum, tweet about it or share it with your friends on Facebook
- Follow us on Twitter (we are @SportsGirlsPlay) – please send us a tweet letting us know you are following us and introduce yourself, too.
- Like us on Facebook (we are SportsGirlsPlay , Degree Women and Don't Fret the Sweat) – again, feel free to leave us a note on Facebook saying hello and that you are entering the giveaway.
- Leave your comment(s) no later than midnight September 26, 2012.
- Make sure your email address is right. We only use it to contact the winners and we will NEVER share it or publish it.
- You must be 13 or older to enter. If you are under 13, just ask your parent, grandparent, favorite aunt or uncle to enter for you!
- We will be using the “And the winner is” plugin to select one (1) winners at random.
Disclosure: Degree sent us a gift pack for purpose of review but the opinions of the products are our own!