The NCAA Pacific Athletic Conference (PAC-10) has released a series of commercials celebrating 25 years of women's sports in their conference. One focuses on the fans, one on the athletes and my personal favorite – one on the impact of the victories – big or small – on the next generation of student athletes. Click to play below or watch on YouTube.
- Looking for ways to make your football party even more fun? Check out my Tailgating Tips plus all the great Tailgating recipes at Snackpicks.com.
- Print out free football inspired invitations for your football get together.
- Women Are Football Fans Too! Stock up on your favorite teams' jerseys now at LadyFanatics.com!
- Keep the kids busy while getting ready for game time with some fun football printable games.
- How about some women's football? You got it! Check out the Endzone Airways – a blog by Palm Beach Punishers womens football player Sally Maple.
- Get your friends out for a little pregame touch football game or incorporate some fun football drills into your own workout today just to mix it up a bit!
Have a great day and I hope the team your are rooting for wins!
Season 9 of the popular ABC “Dancing with the Stars” reality show will feature another Olympic Gold Medalist – Natalie Coughlin. Season 8 was won by Olympic gymnast Shawn Johnson and other Olympic stars who have competed in past seasons include Apolo Anton Ohno, Kristi Yamaguchi, Evander Holyfield, Clyde Drexler, Floyd Mayweather, Jr., Monica Seles, Misty May-Treanor and Maurice Greene.
The season premiere will be September 21. Natalie Coughlin will be joined by 15 other contestants including Tom DeLay, Donny Osmond, Kathy Ireland, Kelly Osborne, Melissa Joan Hart and more.
Coughlin is excited about having the opportunity not only to learn to dance but also to train hard at something else besides swimming. I know we will be looking forward to seeing what she can do and cheering her on!