Archive for gifts
This post contains affiliate links.
Looking for gift ideas for the sporty girl in your life? We have found 10 guaranteed to be a hit gifts that you should be able to find any time of the year. The list was curated by my 15 year old daughter who is a cheerleader, runs recreationally, loves to dance and has a great sense of style. Something tells me this may be her birthday list… 😉
1. Women’s Charged Cotton® Storm Hoodie– $41
2. Adidas Condivo Training Pants– $45
3. Nike Free TR III Printed Training Shoe– $100
4. Nike Pro Women’s Sports Bra– $30
5. Leopard Printed Earbuds– $15
6. Under Armour Headbands-$10
7. Nike Elite Socks-$14
8. Under Armour T-Shirt– $22
9. Victoria’s Secret PINK Water Bottle– $14.50
10. Adidas Sling Bag– $26
And don’t forget a cool fitness tracker like the NEW! Misfit Flare fitness tracker now on available for $59.99. Shop today!
If she plays a particular sport, you can always find more ideas in our Get the Gear pages where we have ideas for every athlete from your gymnasts, volleyball players, basketball players and more!
If you are a big Olympic Games fan like I am, Fanatics.com has your Christmas gift list covered already! Not only can you get the collector pins (I just LOVE the Nesting Dolls pin), but they already have quite a selection of the Team USA fan gear and they are adding sport specific items regularly, too. Most of the items are available in youth and ladies sizes so you can find the perfect gift for the sports girl on your list! Some of my favorites are:
Fanatics.com is offering FREE Shipping on orders of $50 or more through the end of December, too!
In the mood for skateboarding one moment and snowboarding the next? In the Tony Hawk Shred game for Wii – you can get big air and skate like the pros all from the comfort of your home! The new Tony Hawk Shred game for Wii uses a innovative, motion sensing board controller and is packed with action.
My kids who are ages 9, 12 and 14 had way too much fun one-upping each other with crazy jumps and tricks as they navigated the various courses. You stand on the special board controller and use your own body movements to control the rider through the courses which are filled with steep drops, huge jumps and gaps, arcade style game play and effects and special guest appearances from pro athletes like Chaz Ortiz, Torah Bright, Shaun White and more! Within minutes of starting game play, they figured out all the game lingo, how to jump – even how to skateboard in a handstand, and picked up some cool moves.
Check out the trailer video to get the full effect of how the board sensor works to control game play or visit the official game site for even more game features:
This game is fun for everyone – you can pick your player, your course, your skill level and whether you hit the skatepark or snowboard on the slopes. The game and skateboard bundle retail for about $100, but you can win one here! We were sent the Tony Hawk Shred Skateboard bundle to review but we received a second one, as well, so we are giving that one away to one lucky reader!
What We Are Giving Away
- The prize is one (1) Tony Hawk: Shred Skateboard bundle for Wii (Valued at $99).
How To Enter
- Leave a comment on this post telling me whether you prefer snowboarding or skateboarding – either in real life or in the Tony Hawk Shred game.
- Get bonus entries by letting your friends know about our giveaway. Get one extra entry for each of the following:
- Come back and leave a second comment telling us where you shared it.
- Leave your comment(s) no later than midnight December 9, 2010.
- You must use your real name and email address in the comment form below – don’t put your email address in the comment itself. If you don’t we can’t contact in the event that you win.
- We will be using Random.org to select one (1) winner.
Disclosure: Although I was sent a Tony Hawk Shred bundle to review and one to giveaway, the opinions expressed in the review are entirely my own.